Join me for a weekend away on a #mmpthealthretreat A refreshing & restful getaway like no other.
I love being active. I also love getting away with like-minded souls and connecting in beautiful spaces & locations, eating mouth-watering delicious food, challenging my body, and allowing for plenty of R&R. Sound like a dream? Come join me on a MMPT Health Retreat!
A weekend retreat is the perfect opportunity to get away from the busy demands of your everyday life and unplug for 3 days with active like-minded people.
A weekend Health Retreat will include yoga, runs/walks and hikes, circuit workouts, healthy delicious meals and an opportunity to assist with meal prep or sit back and relax. Everything during the retreat is optional as this is your retreat. You are encouraged to push yourself and try something new, but if you aren’t into yoga or running you can take that time to relax, read a book, a hot bath or a nap!
At the Retreat you will:
- Disconnect from the stresses and demands of your everyday life and focus on yourself.
- Experience the incredible mental and emotional health benefits of connecting with nature.
- Learn proper form and technique for exercises.
- Connect with like-minded people.
- Learn healthy meal options and how you can easily prepare them at home.
- Engage in interesting workshops on goal setting, stress management, healthy habit integration and more *workshops differ from retreat to retreat, an itinerary is sent out to all participants a couple weeks before the Retreat.
- Return home feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to hit the ground running
2022 Weekend Health Retreat Schedule
May 13- 15th - Scotch Creek, BC (Shuswap Lake) - sold out
June 17-19 - Sechelt, BC - sold out
Want first dibs on 2023 weekend retreat dates? Send me an email at [email protected] and ask to be added to the 'Early Bird' list. You'll get first notice when the dates are set and first choice of rooms & booking options.
Looking for a longer getaway? Check out my week-long international Retreats.
Your weekend retreat experience includes:
- 3 days, 2 nights accommodation at peaceful retreat getaway on the Sunshine Coast (Sechlet) or the Interior in BC (Scotch Creek).
- All meals, snacks and drinks throughout the weekend.
- Daily workouts, hikes and yoga sessions with a certified personal trainer & yoga instructor.
- All equipment required for workouts & yoga will be provided.
- Healthy, nutritious meals made with local organic ingredients as much as possible.
- Health & wellness related workshops throughout the weekend to help you focus on your goals, generate motivation and keep momentum going, and learn valuable tools & tips to get your fitness & nutrition on track.
- Access to a trainer all weekend for any of your health related questions (read more about me here). Want to perfect your form on specific exercises? Curious how you can train for your first 10km or half marathon (or maybe just get started running)? Interested in how you can build healthy eating habits that actually stick? Want to get over the fear and intimidation you feel when going to gym? I am your resource all weekend and completely dedicated to helping you get the results and build the habits you need to be successful in the long run!
**Not included in the price is transportation from your home to the Retreat house.
- Private bedroom – $789 +gst per person *share a bed with a partner or friend and their spot is 50% off (i.e. 2 people in 1 king or queen sized bed is $789+ $394 = $1183 or $591 each!)
- Shared room (2 single beds in one room ) $624 + gst per person
- Loft - shared room *Scotch Creek Retreat location only**. Double bed in loft space (4 beds total) - $599+ gst per person.
**Curious about the room options and layout of the houses for the Retreat? Scroll down for some photos of each Retreat Home or contact me at [email protected] and I'll give you details on the specific Retreat & room you're interested in.
Who should sign up for a Retreat?
What do you do at a Retreat?
Am I fit enough to go on the Retreat?
I don't have anyone to come with, can I come by myself?
What COVID safety protocols are there?
Hmm I have a few questions before I commit...
The early bird gets the worm
Join my Early Bird Retreaters email list and be the first to know when new dates & Retreats are added.
My Retreats sell out quick! You'll get first access to dates & rooms so you can book the spot you want!